Flickering black to white, I dwell in a widdendream of stark opportunity. Lost in a sea supreme of suppositions I never quite fulfill; I walk a razor's edge in this surreality, leaving bloody footprints in my wake.

This winding dream slices through my vernacular leaving my tongue bleeding. A widening dreamscape painted for posterity;
showcasing a syntax of sharpened widdendreams.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My 40th Year

It has been quite nearly a year since I've blogged, and I'm not really sure why I've been so ..gone.. this past year. I stopped using deviantart much, I haven't done much with facebook, I haven't done many shoots with my photography, and I stopped doing as many crafts and using swap-bot for the time being. The best word to describe the past year is probably "blah". I've just been blah. I have been sick it seems for most of the year. I feel much worse than normal for the past 3 or 4 days. My mom had me check my sugar and it's been high I guess. 160 and 169 2 hours after eating, and 90 fasting. I dunno, time to see the doctor again.

I thought about this idea though, to blog during my 40th year about not only things happening to me, but what has happened to me in the past to bring me to this 40th year. I am hoping this allows me to not be so depressed about getting OLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment