Flickering black to white, I dwell in a widdendream of stark opportunity. Lost in a sea supreme of suppositions I never quite fulfill; I walk a razor's edge in this surreality, leaving bloody footprints in my wake.

This winding dream slices through my vernacular leaving my tongue bleeding. A widening dreamscape painted for posterity;
showcasing a syntax of sharpened widdendreams.

Friday, March 21, 2014

Oracle Card: Fragment

An acquaintance had a link to an oracle card deck that you could pick online, ask a question or just find out what your oracle card is for today. I asked a question concerning a good friend of mine, out of the Wisdom of the House of Night deck... I got...

FRAGMENT

Sometimes it seems that life is split into so many parts, all of them separate and difficult to bring together. Family, friends, work, study, activities can all seem unrelated to each other. My child you are always whole and even if at times things feel separate and fragmented, that is only an illusion. Choosing this symbol reminds you that all the moving parts of your life are important.  If the one you’re asking about seems confusing focus on the one that brings you clarity. Be here, now, and know that I, Nyx, love you and see you as beautiful and whole regardless of how things don’t quite seem like they fit together. Remember too when you’re trying to know something you may only be looking at one piece of a giant puzzle – a fragment of the truth. See the big picture through my eyes- no matter what, all is well.

I really love that. I have seen oracle cards and tarot cards for a while not as some tapping into magical sources but more about life lessons (like gypsy wisdom or aesop's fables, or going to a counselor who tells you some information so you can figure out which way to go). This is really great advice, and the perfect card for the 'question' I posed before picking.


No comments:

Post a Comment