Flickering black to white, I dwell in a widdendream of stark opportunity. Lost in a sea supreme of suppositions I never quite fulfill; I walk a razor's edge in this surreality, leaving bloody footprints in my wake.

This winding dream slices through my vernacular leaving my tongue bleeding. A widening dreamscape painted for posterity;
showcasing a syntax of sharpened widdendreams.

Friday, August 9, 2013

Steaks, Sneezes and Barbarians

Tonight I made top round steaks in the oven. I put pepper, adobo and cilantro on them. I sauteed green bell peppers and onions with garlic and olive oil and pepper to put on the steaks when they came out. I had these fresh baked hot dog buns so I split them, cut them in half and put butter and garlic on them and baked them. Both boys enjoyed it! So did I. I want to make a homemade chicken pot pie this weekend.

My allergies are killing me today. I woke up having trouble breathing, so I'm pretty tired right now and I'm sneezing like crazy and I got that horrible itchy nose and itchy eyes feeling. Ugh! Took a claritin several hours ago so it's eased a little but not enough for my liking.

I've been playing Champions: Return to Arms on PS2 here and there lately with my barbarian woman named Astrid. Astrid is the name of a Zorcan in the online writing game I run called Obsidian Heart Adventuring Company. Fun game. My parents play it. So funny to be calling my mother to ask for game tips. That reminds me, I should call her now and see how to deal with this Plane of Valor quest I'm on. My mom is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment