Flickering black to white, I dwell in a widdendream of stark opportunity. Lost in a sea supreme of suppositions I never quite fulfill; I walk a razor's edge in this surreality, leaving bloody footprints in my wake.

This winding dream slices through my vernacular leaving my tongue bleeding. A widening dreamscape painted for posterity;
showcasing a syntax of sharpened widdendreams.

Saturday, August 10, 2013

It's Saturday, Do You Know Where Your Locusts Are?

"I don't love you like I did yesterday." - My Chemical Romance

Tonight was baked chicken, sliced up and put on salad with feta cheese. I personally had caesar dressing on it, yum. Earlier for snack I made cinnamon drop biscuits. I was going to make chicken and waffles but I had no idea I had no eggs (locusts!) and I'd already put the oil in the flour so I went ahead and made the biscuits.

Tonight I'm running a quest for OH. I was going to play some Champions but it's already 9pm and my quest'll start in an hour so there's really no time to even get going. So instead i'm listening to youtube. A while back someone showed me how to make channels on youtube so I have a "Favorites" and a "Wizard Rock" channel. Depends on what I feel like. The Favorites channel has a bunch of odd stuff, just as I find it I add it, I'll probably need to go through and delete at some point cause there are some that after I listened I didn't really like... like the Kontrust song. Too weird. I like weird but that's just really weird. I think it's called Hey DJ.

Nirvana - Pennyroyal Tea is playing.

I am taking my big Tut book tomorrow when I go do my Tut Ambassador stuff. I get too many questions I can't answer and I know I could if I had my book. By the time I take my docent class I'll already know a ton! I hope to be a docent and lead tours of the King Tut exhibit. I wouldn't mind some of the other areas either, the history stuff mostly. Not really interested in dinosaurs, or the science area (I mean science is cool but I don't wanna talk about it to kids - I'm a history buff!).

My demon cat is rubbing against my legs. Wonder what she wants. Probably food. My kids aren't the only locusts in this house.

Thirty Seconds to Mars - Kings and Queens is playing.

Andy will be off work soon enough, and I'll get to talk to him. Always look forward to that. Randy has a gig tonight, he left several hours ago to go play with Brent I think. The boys are in their room. Jet is probably curled on Hudson's bed. Demon cat just curled on back of the couch. All is well for now.

Game of Thrones theme by Lindsey Stirling and Peter Hollens is playing.

Nice way to end this entry, and think about my little quest in OH! And right on time...phone call!

No comments:

Post a Comment