Flickering black to white, I dwell in a widdendream of stark opportunity. Lost in a sea supreme of suppositions I never quite fulfill; I walk a razor's edge in this surreality, leaving bloody footprints in my wake.

This winding dream slices through my vernacular leaving my tongue bleeding. A widening dreamscape painted for posterity;
showcasing a syntax of sharpened widdendreams.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

10 Things for 2010

Ten Things I Will Do In 2010...

1- Spend more time with my mom and dad, because you never know how much time you have.
2- Get my kids out in nature at least once a month even if it's just a walk in the park.
3- Cut down my sugar drinks (esp sweet tea) to only one glass a day.
4- Get more active for my health and well being.
5- Save enough money for a second honeymoon in April 2011.
6- Learn more couponing skills to save us even more money.
7- Improve my photography skills through tutorials, seminars, classes, books, one-on-one.
8- Do more publishing - second book of poetry, and my mother's favorite - the professor (but I have to finish the rest of that book)
9- Volunteer more at the boys schools.
10- Teach my children in real, tangible ways to be appreciative of what they have. I.E. volunteering with the less fortunate or anything such as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment