Flickering black to white, I dwell in a widdendream of stark opportunity. Lost in a sea supreme of suppositions I never quite fulfill; I walk a razor's edge in this surreality, leaving bloody footprints in my wake.

This winding dream slices through my vernacular leaving my tongue bleeding. A widening dreamscape painted for posterity;
showcasing a syntax of sharpened widdendreams.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Don't Blow It!


Good Planets are Hard to Find!

It is now officially "Earth Day" in South Carolina. Though as aptly put on the most famous quote about Earth Day - "Every Day is Earth Day". This photo was taken last Saturday down by the river, and I loved how the light was sparkling on the water so I tried my best to capture it. Not as good as being there in person but it's still rather beautiful I think.

"And this, our life, exempt from public haunt, finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, sermons in stones, and good in everything." ~William Shakespeare

Take time to walk outside today, and look at nature around you. Find a sermon in a rock, or a tongue in a nearby tree and listen to what it has to say to you. The earth is a wise mother with great wisdom to tell you if you will open your ears and eyes and heart.

"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves." ~John Muir

Modern technology
Owes ecology
An apology.
~Alan M. Eddison




1 comment:

  1. I never forget Earth Day because it's also my son's birthday! LOVE the Jib Jab picture!!!

    Following you from Swap-Bot!
    (JKupsh)

    ReplyDelete